Thursday, February 21, 2008

She’s A West Coast Girl

I had been lamenting over the recent snowfall but now it was a beautiful day in February. The showers had stopped and the sun was starting to come out. It was warm enough that I was wearing my fleece instead of my winter coat. Matt and I were running a few errands and I wanted to be comfy so I was in my Lululemon yoga pants. We were walking to the MINI Zipcar we’d reserved for the day, Starbucks in hand, and that’s when it dawned on me: I’m a Vancouverite.

Funny how it just snuck up on me like that.

2 comments:

ginger and scotch said...

i thought you bought a new Mini!

@anatingor said...

Good gracious, no! Definitely cannot afford one at the mo' but I'm part of a carshare program so I can reserve one to zip about town at anytime. However, I am hoping to save my pennies and get one eventually. We'll see.