Maybe it's because I've had a few.
Maybe it's because I've been walking around in a daze since Matt flew back to England last night.
Maybe it's because The Trews are back on tour with their new album, and that I fly back into the country the same night they'll be at The Commodore and will probably not go, since Matt and I had tickets to one of their shows in 2006 but they had to cancel and we never got to see them and now he's not here, or because I saw them in Edmonton for New Year's a few years ago but didn't even realize it till Lisa K pointed out that it was them. Somehow.
Or maybe it's because I think it's a good Facebook post that deserves more exposure than just ... Facebook.
Okay. It's definitely because I've had a few.
But - no matter. My friend Steve has a very good point when it comes to music: the evolution of the industry and the influence technology and media has had on the medium as the message.
Read it. It's good: The Future of Music.
Friday, March 7, 2008
No Time For Later
Posted by
@anatingor
at
10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment